- Days: 8 days
- Rate: US $ 150,000.00
- Days: 8 days
- Rate: US $ 165,000.00
Plus: Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA) US $ 25,000.00
- All Transfers in Galapagos: Airport - Yacht - Airport
- Vip Lounge In Baltra Airport
- Accommodations on board
- Excursion to Islands according to itinerary
- Crew Service
- Snorkelling Equipment, Kayaks, Stand-Up Paddle Board
- Flight ticket to/from Galapagos
- Private Naturalist Guide(English Speaking)
- Ingala Tax: USD 10.00 p/p
- Galapagos National Park Tax: USD 100.00 p/p
- Alcoholic and Non Alcoholic beverages
- Sat communication
When chartering a crewed yacht under MYBA terms, you will be required to make a deposit in advance of the charter, which is separate to the charter or booking fee.
This deposit is called the "advance provisioning allowance" or APA. The APA amount is used to cover expenses incurred during the course of the charter such as fuel, food, beverages, mooring fees, visa fees, harbour fees, park fees, taxes, and other expenses not included in the Charter Fee. In the event of cancellation of the charter the APA is refundable.
The captain of the yacht is responsible for accounting for all APA expenses during the charter, and the breakdown will be presented to you in a clear manner at the end of the charter.
Tipping is customary and given at the charterer’s discretion. Recommended guidelines for tipping are 10 – 20% of the gross Charter Fee if the crew has given good to excellent service.